Twist Out Grease and Water Style

A couple of days later
Right after I took the twists down

Twisting my hair is perhaps my favorite go-to style. After reading on Curly Nikki.com, that twisting your hair while it's wet (freshly washed) and then allowing it to dry would help me retain length. I tried it. It worked GREAT! My hair usually loses about 65% of its length after it has completely dried. But after twisting it; I was amazed. So, bet I you want to know what I used..... I used good old grease. I used to be one of those girls who wouldn't use petro or anything NOT "all natual." I have simply changed my mind. The process was relatively simple. Once I had finished two strand twisting my hair, I let it dry completely, then I took all of the twists down. That's it!

No comments:

Post a Comment