Happy to be Nappy

After struggling for years to maintain relaxed hair; I finally decided to stop fighting my ever emerging curly hair. But, I still had some reservations. I didn't know where, or even how to start my journey. I began reading everything I could on natural hair. The more I read the more interested in "going natural" I became. I immediately stopped getting relaxers, and began to transition. I transitioned for approximately 5 months, and one day (after looking at some videos on YouTube and doing some more research) I decided I wanted to go all the way! I cut off all my relaxed ends, and continued on what has been the most freeing experience (outside of accepting Jesus as savior) of my life. I hope I can impart what I have learned and be of some assistance to help you with your own personal hair journey to freedom!

No comments:

Post a Comment